In vivo efficacy testing of experimental Alzheimer treatments in extensively validated transgenic mouse models
Current drug development practice requires the extensive and detailed preclinical characterization of lead candidate treatments. Transgenic mouse models of Alzheimer’s disease (AD) have proven valuable tools in the pharmacological assessment of novel treatments that are potentially preventing, slowing down or eventually curing this devastating disorder.
reMYND, a trusted research partner
reMYND’s Contract Research Organization (CRO) is a trusted research partner specialized in the pre-clinical in vivo testing of all experimental Alzheimer treatments. By contributing our extensive expertise and experience we are helping our clients in understanding as fast as possible the therapeutic in vivo effects of their lead preclinical Alzheimer therapies.
- World-class CRO with clients in US, Europe and Japan, including the leading biotechs and a majority of the top 10 pharmaco’s
- Research partner in the preclinical in-vivo testing of all types of Alzheimer treatments
o testing of tau and Abeta directed approaches, as well as other hypotheses
o small molecule and immunization strategies;
o prophylactic and curative treatments;
o pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals;
- Mastering all routes of administration (e.g., gavage, stereotactic injection in brain, ip, sc, iv)
- Offering a set of proprietary unique and validated mouse models
o based on the human clinical APP-London allele APP[V717I] either alone or in combination with the human clinical PS1[A246E] allele
o based on the human clinical TAU[P301L] allele – featuring a progressive tauopathy model – extended to an APPxTAU model, combining both amyloid and tau pathology
o now adding TAU[P301S] as a complementary tauopathy model
- With a broad testing window for a whole portfolio of behavioral, immunohistochemical and biochemical read-outs, both in brain and csf
- Committed to a short response time allowing rapid study start also with aged mice
- High client satisfaction is our key driver, committing us to excel in communication, dedication and flexibility.
For a summary of our offering download an overview presentation.
For all inquiries please contact Robert de Jonge, CRO Manager.