reMYND is looking for a Finance and Administration Manager to provide support for our key decisions and growth challenges:
- You take a helicopter perspective on all management topics and perform key analyses on the budget, purchasing and operational management;
- You support the 5-year plan, translate this into the yearly budgets and report monthly on our financial and operational performance
- You are the key contact person for all insurance and bank relations
- You are in close contact with our suppliers for yearly price agreements, negotiations and problem solving
- You work closely together with our external accountant
- You have an executive role in different internal processes such as orders, approvals, accounting,…and continuously look for improvements
- You will have a key role within the organization, working together with the different teams and leadership team, reporting directly to the Managing Director.
Your background, skills and attitude
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree with a large focus on finance or accounting
- 2-5 years of experience in a financial or accountancy role
- You have a very strong analytical background, great in dealing with numbers
- Eager to explore and learn new areas, and excited to change course if new opportunities arise
- Pursuing a broad company-wide perspective whilst being eager to dive into the details where needed
- Able to work both independent and closely in a team
- Profound knowledge of Excel
- Proficient to communicate in Dutch and English
What we offer
- A challenging job where you get to learn in an accelerated way how to manage a growing biotech company with a global reach
- Competitive salary, daily meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance, group insurance and daily travel compensations
- Flexible working hours
Interested in this job?
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com, mentioning “Finance and administration manager"