To support the expansion of reMYND’s activities at the CRO and DDD unit, we are looking for a Lab Technician.
- Observing and treating mice under study
- Performing behavioural studies, such as Morris Water Maze or Object Recognition Test, as well as histological or biochemical analyses, such as ELISA, Western Analysis, ...
- Analysing data and documenting findings
- Suggesting improvements in the methods and analyses
- Occasionally, observing and treating mice under study
- Working in a team of equal minded colleagues under the supervision of a study-director
- Planning your own activities on a weekly basis in order to deliver the results
- Working occasionally a few hours over the weekends in a rotating scheme with other colleagues