To support the expansion of reMYND’s activities at the In-Vitro DD unit, we are looking for a Lab Technician Unit DD.
- Performing cell culture and cellular assays focused on compound screening as well as dedicated assays set up to investigate the compound MoA for various indications (Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, diabetes, etc.)
- Performing biochemical analyses, such as ELISA, Western Blot and immunohistochemical analyses
- Analyzing data and documenting findings
- Suggesting improvements in the methods and assays
- Occasionally supporting the in-vivo teams with their ongoing mice studies
- Working in a team of equal minded colleagues under the supervision of a project leader
- Planning your own activities on a weekly basis in consultation with team members in order to deliver the results