To support the expansion of reMYND’s activities at the DDD and CRO units, we are looking for a Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) Manager.
- Maintaining and further implementing the quality system including:
- Process, method and training standardisation and validation.
- Formulation and/or approval of standard operating procedures (SOPs) for existing and new biochemical, IHC, cell culture and in vivo as well as QA procedures, and corresponding training procedures
- Change control, deviation and CAPA management
- Quality control oversight: coordinating review and approval of in-vivo and in-vitro studies from start to finish (protocols, documentation, data analyses and reports); study- and process-based quality inspections
- Management of lab and facility equipment
- Maintaining and further implementing the occupational health and safety system including:
- Management of safety, admission and emergency procedures, and of the chemical and MSDS databases
- Periodic risk assessments and corresponding update of the global prevention and year action plans
- Coordination and follow-up of the CAPAs as defined by the year action plan
- Maintaining and further implementing security and business resilience measures (e.g. recovery plans, access and alarm procedures)
- Maintaining environment-related procedures and reports (e.g., waste procedures)
- Support further professionalization in terms of animal health and welfare (AAALAC) standards
- Providing induction and classical QHSE training sessions
- Planning your own activities on a weekly basis in order to deliver the results, managing a Quality associate and Working in a team of equally minded colleagues